Are you a Credit Specialist who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Credit Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Specialist, you will manage credit activities for assigned customer accounts
- Receive and post payments
- Request payments of delinquent invoices
- Resolve variances between charges and credits issued
- Assist customers in understanding charges
- Evaluate credit worthiness of assigned accounts to determine financial risk to the company which then results in releasing orders for shipment and delaying or holding future orders
- Fulfill customer’s requests for duplicate invoice copies, shipping papers, proof of delivery or other documents as needed to reconcile accounts
- Maintain timely communication with internal departments to ensure prompt payment of delinquent invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Credit or collections experience is a huge plus
- Will consider a fresh graduate in accounting or finance with some type of intern/office experience and good test scores
- Experience working in a fast- paced environment is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong math skills to be able to reconcile accounting data
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and with time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am– 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, 6+ months
Pay for the Credit Specialist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE- MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 138783
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.