Are you a Customer Account Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Account Specialist who enjoys working on the computers and with numbers/data?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Account Specialist, you will qualify and set up new accounts for all customer channels.
- Work with strategic and national account managers on set up and maintenance of accounts
- Review new account information and account change requests to ensure data is accurate
- Reach out to customers, sales reps and internal associates if additional information is needed
- Develop work instructions to assist with training new team members
- Understand and manage various programs associated with customer accounts
- Continually look for ways to streamline processes to gain work efficiencies
- Work in software programs to audit and load large amounts of customer data
- Daily auditing of new accounts and account changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of customer service, support, account management or someone who has worked with new accounts in the past within an office setting
- Experience with customer onboarding experience with more of an in-depth customer account/support type background is preferred
- Someone that has worked in a role that had to do phone calls in a business to business environment is highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in in Excel
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Must have good business acumen, ability to understand systems and business processes
- Positive and team player
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must like working on the computer all day and working with data/numbers
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and easily adapt to change
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary long term, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Account Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI, training will be on-site and then position will be remote until office opens due to COVID-19
Job ID: 137656
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.