Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Accounting Specialist, you will investigate and resolve customer deductions by contacting internal departments and customers.
- Post customer payments
- Document and send charges backs to customers on invalid claims
- Trace lost and short shipment claims by running tracers for proofs of delivery and payment
- File claims to carriers for lost and/or damaged goods
- Provide general support by answering/routing telephone calls, maintaining files and performing miscellaneous projects as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience
- 1-2 years of basic accounting/credit experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a heavy data entry background, who also has strong analytical skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Must have strong math skills needed to reconcile accounting data
- General accounts receivable knowledge a plus
- Experience with financial analysis and collection/customer service experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business majoring in Accounting or Finance is also preferred
- Computer savvy, must be able to toggle between multiple screens
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Friendly and strong customer service skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am– 4:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Accounting Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137622
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.