Are you a Customer Care Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within an energetic and passionate company?
Our client has over 75 years of experience and is Wisconsin’s largest distributor in their industry. They are driven to help their customers succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Coordinator, you will be working at the front desk, greeting customers and answering incoming calls.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Type, e-mail and fax documents
- Any other administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of administrative experience
- Any receptionist experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self motivated, friendly, courteous and helpful
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that strives for excellence and innovation
- Company that projects passion and energy and likes to have fun
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Care Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 137491
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.