Are you a Customer Care Representative who is passionate about working with people? Are you a Customer Care Representative who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be receiving primarily inbound calls, assessing the needs of the customer, clarifying information and directing requests for additional assistance to appropriate personnel.
- Make some outbound calls to schedule and prepare clients for appointments
- Process applications and establish eligibility for their assistance programs
- Answer client and vendor questions of program eligibility, benefit levels and forms of payment
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information is entering correctly for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and then authorize payments
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years of customer service experience where ideally you did some phone work
- Any experience dealing with clients in a crisis situation is a plus
- Any non-profit experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English, Spanish and/or Hmong is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Must be comfortable with e-mailing
- Must be extremely compassionate, patient and service oriented
- Must have a strong interest and passion to provide each customer with a high standard of care and attention
- Excellent phone etiquette and phone skills
- Must stay calm and positive with every call
- Ability to handle a high call volume on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Must have strong active listening skills
- Team player to help out wherever is needed to include other departments and locations
- Ability to work well in a busy and often times chaotic environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization that has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35+ years
- Rewarding work that can help save lives
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40-45 hours Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138190
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.