Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong problem solving and multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who looking for an opportunity in Greenville, WI?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will enter orders, make outbound calls to customers generally with regards to missing information from the order they placed.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax, internet and/or mail
- Schedules repairs, deliveries and installations
- Handle approximately 72 calls per day
- Work on dual monitors, enter a lot of information within multiple screens as well as moving through different programs/systems while talking to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly, work with dual monitors and move around through multiple screens/programs while talking with customers
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be a quick learner and be ok with working on a headset and talking on the phone all day
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to resolve discrepancies
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138476
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.