Are you a Customer Care Representative who enjoys working with customers over the phone? Are you a Customer Care Representative who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will answer incoming calls from customers regarding general store information, price, product availability, billing inquiries, order processing and shipping costs.
- Respond to customer comments and questions posted on Facebook
- Resolve customer complaints on services or billing
- Work with store personnel in regards to completion of orders and to resolve issues
- Document all customer interaction and transactions
- Take care of the customer from the beginning to end
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience working in a high call volume setting
- Experience answering incoming calls in the past is preferred
- Experience working in an e-commerce position or has done online chat in the past is also preferred
- Knowledgeable in social media is a huge plus
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable working with the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working on Oracle is ideal
- Ability to work with high call volumes and being on the phone all day
- Ability to handle sometimes upset customers and stay positive through all situations
- Energetic and ambitious attitude
- Top notch customer service and people skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136777
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.