Are you a Customer Logistics Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Logistics Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within the transportation industry?
Our client is a leading third-party logistics provider; they are a recognized leader in supply chain management and execution excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Logistics Coordinator you will be working with multiple accounts assisting customers both on the phone and via e-mail.
- Track and trace freight
- Work directly with carriers regarding their shipments
- Update files and necessary paperwork
- Work with timelines to maintain accuracy and end result
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong on the phone customer service experience
- Any transportation experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with multiple screens
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding company to be a part of
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door and explore the transportation industry.
- Wide variety of duties and avenues within the company
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Logistics Coordinator position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137587
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.