Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small family-owned team environment?
Our client is in a unique industry that utilizes new technology in the aviation field. They are committed to providing innovative products and high quality customer service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant, you will be answering phones, greeting customers and managing office supplies/inventory.
- Take and process customer orders, estimates, returns, credits and payments
- Schedule and coordinate orders/shipments
- Maintain customer information in database
- Process shipment paperwork
- Schedule tours
- Assist the Controller with miscellaneous administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some phone experience and be comfortable with phone work
- Any accounting experience is huge a plus
- Any aviation experience/background is a huge plus
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience updating websites or updated web store product information is a plus
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks, Smartsheet and Entourage is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Professional and self-disciplined
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Must be confident, thick skinned, calm and composed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Exciting industry with new technology and changes for the aviation field
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139150
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.