Are you a Customer Service Analyst who is self-motivated and driven? Are you a Customer Service Analyst who is looking for an upbeat, positive work environment?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Analyst, you will maintain and upkeep various system records and process orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Assist customers with product questions and/or any service issues
- Process billing and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in an office setting
- Would consider a recent graduate with no work experience who is looking to learn and gain experience
- Experience working in a customer service /account manager role where you worked with clients/vendors from the beginning to the end is preferred
- Experience working in the paper, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse or skilled trade setting is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Oracle system knowledge is preferred
- Self-starter, motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to catch on quickly and ask questions as needed
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Take pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Analyst position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138836
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.