Are you a Customer Service Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a top company in the area? Are you a Customer Service Assistant who enjoys working with people face to face?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will serve as the first point of contact for all visitors and internal staff.
- Manage lobby and customer touch points including badge creation, visitor logs and other records
- Support and troubleshoot the interactive media wall display
- Assist with customer samples and giveaways
- Schedule of conference rooms as requested
- Support and facilitate catering deliveries, setup and cleanup
- Responsible for safety in respect to guest head count, being available for first aid, CPR, and AED response
- Will provide back up for Customer Experience Coordinator and Supporting Coordinator with conducting and analyzing internal and external surveys
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Face to face / customer facing experience
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred, ideally in an Administrative Assistant program
- Basic to intermediate MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated attitude with the ability to initiate conversations with customers and take pro-active approach to interactions
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Continuous improvement mindset & initiative
- Personable and easy going and must be flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Strong work ethic
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139283
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.