Are you a Customer Service Assistant who is looking for a professional, part time position? Are you a Customer Service Assistant who enjoys variety in your day?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with their financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be working for the investment division of the bank.
- greet walk in traffic
- answer phones
- scheduling appointments
- data entry
- other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience (receptionist, office assistant, administrative assistant, customer service assistant, etc.)
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Work well with deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Smaller institution with a like family environment
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 139527
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.