Are you a Customer Service Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking for a position with Friday afternoons off during the summer?
Our client is a national marketing company with over 55 years of experience in the industry. They have won numerous awards for their excellence in customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be working with customers, reps and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Enter tracking numbers for orders
- Follow up on order information
- Follow up on back orders
- Notify customers on discontinued, backorders and offer options and/or replacements
- Keep order information up to date in software
- Update and maintain reports
- Provide back up to customer service representatives with taking calls from customers for defective/damaged/lost merchandise and maintaining all order paperwork
- Back up to receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Experience working with processing orders is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Adobe, Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be enthusiastic
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be coachable, moldable and take great notes during training
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has been in business over 55 years that has formed great relationships
- Continuously recognized for achievements in customer service
- Friday afternoons off in the summer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Birthday off
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (summer hours Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138469
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.