Are you a Customer Service Associate who works well with numbers? Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville, WI area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for all scheduling and planning aspects for their largest customer by understanding/performing all customer requirements.
- Manage, create and produce orders daily from their ERP system
- Work closely with the customer for correct orders specifications and raw materials buffers
- Perform proper scheduling/deckling processes
- Strive to minimize inventories through effective use of the system
- Work closely with customers and Customer Service Representatives communicating daily about their needs
- Complete interaction with the Production Manager on scheduling daily orders
- Create monthly inventory cycle count sheets for manufacturing, reconciliation and reporting
- Maintain a clean database by removing old shop orders on an ongoing basis
- Acquire a complete knowledge of all work centers and their capabilities
- Work closely with company executives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working as a production planner, scheduler assistant, a support type role, supply chain management or customer service within the manufacturing or converting industry is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Supply Chain Management graduate
- Any experience where you worked with watching raw material inventory working closely with production is a plus
- Strong skillset working with numbers and math
- Associate degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience with an ERP system is a huge plus
- Energetic and positive
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time-management skills to meet daily priorities
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule for appointments
- Sometimes they leave early on Fridays and holidays pending workload
- Strong and stable company
- Benefits offered
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138577
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.