Are you a Customer Service Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking for a position with Friday afternoons off during the summer?
Our client is a national marketing company with over 55 years of experience in the industry. They have won numerous awards for their excellence in customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will handle all customer service calls after shipment of product.
- Take phone calls for defective/damaged/lost merchandise
- Handle paperwork for defective/damaged/lost merchandise
- Process return authorizations
- Research vendor and shipment errors
- Address errors with customers
- Dispute unwarranted charges with carriers
- Help with order entry
- Assist with loading items into Great Plains as needed
- Back up credit specialist as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Experience working with processing orders is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any Adobe and/or Great plains knowledge is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be coachable, moldable and take great notes during training
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has been in business over 55 years that has formed great relationships
- Continuously recognized for achievements in customer service
- Friday afternoons off in the summer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Birthday off
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (summer hours Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138685
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.