Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking to start a position ASAP? Are you a Customer Service Associate who lives in Wisconsin and looking for a remote opportunity?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be working in the consumer affairs department assisting customers.
- Return calls to consumers and take down details regarding issues with their products
- Log into customer websites to download data
- Work with data from customers and covert the data into Excel
- Outline data into standard operating procedures
- Describe complaints / inquiries and perform formatting in Excel
- Use department standard operating procedures to determine company coding of customer described situations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience over the phone is preferred
- Would consider someone who is extremely computer savvy with outstanding people skills
- Experience working with consumer complaints is ideal
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Experience with SAP software or another ERP software is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with PDF’s is ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work well independently and stay focused through all situations
- Excellent follow through and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to handle multiple personalities
- Ability to think logically and grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: $ 16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI- THIS POSITION IS REMOTE AND MAY EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE, MUST LIVE IN WISONSIN
Job ID: 139212
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.