Are you a Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator who lives in Wisconsin and is seeking the flexibility of remote work? Are you a Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator who wants to pave the way in a newly created position?
Our client empowers families struggling financially because of medical debt.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will plan and execute fundraising and celebration of support events.
- Obtain and maintain financial supporters
- Coordinate the drafting/distribution of promotional materials
- Work with media to obtain coverage for the events and review ways to obtain free or discounted marketing for each event
- Manage volunteer schedules, floor plans, agendas and cover the logistics of the event
- Recruit, onboard and direct volunteer celebration coaches
- Act as a liaison between the organization and vendors including negotiating pricing, discounts, etc. to obtain them as a celebration partner
- Develop and update training materials for celebration of support events
- Create and maintain website and social media to ensure that event content is updated
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of experience with event planning, fundraising and/or program coordination
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills – keeping records, files, appointments scheduled, etc.
- Prefer experience working with volunteers
- Prefer non-profit experience
- Prefer any experience writing marketing or public relations text
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is helpful
- Comfortable with computers
- Must have valid driver’s license – may need to meet clients at coffee shops or events, etc.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong written and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- Solid community organization
- Wonderful mission
- Very flexible
Hours: 25-30 hour per week, must be flexible to an occasional night or weekend, pending events
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI (You have the option to work remote, but you must live in Wisconsin and must be available to meet in the office for weekly staff meetings)
Job ID: 138731
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.