Are you a Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator who wants to pave the way in a newly created position?
Our client empowers families struggling financially because of medical debt.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate / Program Event Coordinator, you will work directly with families on their financial and emotional needs.
- Research resources and create financial sustainability plans with families
- Work closely with area organizations to develop partnerships and resources and programs for the families
- Gather, organize and input family data into client database
- Recruit and onboard family coordinator volunteers
- Develop and update training materials
- Obtain and maintain resource database
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Prefer experience working with a personal budget
- Prefer experience working with volunteers
- Prefer non-profit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business helpful
- Comfortable with computers
- Must have valid driver’s license – may need to meet clients at coffee shops or events, etc.
- Compassionate and willingness to help others
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial sense
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, in addition to being a part of the team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- Solid community organization
- Wonderful mission
- Very flexible
Hours: 25-30 hour per week, must be flexible to an occasional night or weekend, pending events
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate / Family Support Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138732
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.