Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Representative who has technical knowledge? Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Representative who looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Call Center Representative, you will provide technical support for the compressed natural gas product line by assist customers via phone.
- Document phone activity in call center database
- Contact and dispatch 3rd party service providers as needed
- Monitor machinery and equipment remotely using cameras, touch screens, etc.
- Update and maintain accurate communication of all site issues – collect data, produce call logs and site reports
- Proactively order spare parts for preventative maintenance of remote sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years Customer Service or Account Manager experience
- Technical call center or technical troubleshooting preferred
- 24 hour call center experience preferred
- Remote equipment experience in the past
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Access experience helpful
- Communicate efficiently with team members, customers and vendors
- Work under stressful conditions with heavy interruptions
- Think creatively and innovatively
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wellness incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Friday-Sunday 6:00pm-6:00am and Monday 6:00pm-12:00am
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Call Center Representative position: $19.71-$23.79/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 140963
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.