Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who has strong leadership and relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity in Luxemburg, WI?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will develop and implement sales strategies to meet customer requirements.
- Identify specific needs of customers
- Follow up with the customer as needed
- Assist sales representatives in reviewing or performing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
- Assist other departments within the organization to prepare sales documents, product brochures and technical publications
- Serve as a liaison between sales representatives, quality managers and plant supervisors/managers to meet customer requirements
- Develop, analyze and maintain detailed sales forecasts by customer for each product line
- Maintain general sales and inventory reports for distribution among various departments
- Support safety policies and programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-focused/customer service position within an office environment
- Must have good basic math skills
- Experience working with inventory type orders is preferred
- Any manufacturing industry experience is highly preferred
- Any experience with supporting multiple leaders, sales teams and internal and external customers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business Management, Business Administration or Communications is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any experience with PowerPoint and/or Oracle is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and must have the drive to motivate others
- Must be results driven, bottom-line oriented and strive to exceed goals
- Must have the dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide leadership and positively influence other team members
- Excellent organizational multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt to a changing environment quickly and think independently
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- 80 years in business
- Company is investing in new resources and state of the art technology constantly
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am (preferred) latest start time is 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $17.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 137917
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.