Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within the medical industry?
Our client is a very well- known state of the art healthcare facility in the area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be answering all inbound calls, scheduling patients
and confirming insurance coverage.
- Assist patients who would like to speak with the nurse and gather information
- Answer general informational calls
- Update demographics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience within a medical or clinic setting
- Must have worked on the phones in the past
- Scheduling experience is highly preferred
- Medical office experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any Epic experience is a plus
- Positive, considerate, caring and passionate
- Ability to take direction, retain the information and run with it
- Must feel comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company with great internal longevity
- Family-focused and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138929
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.