Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, team environment?
Our client’s mission is to provide excellent customer service with honest and integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will answer 15-30 incoming phone calls per day and take customer work orders.
- Schedule technicians to go out and resolve the issues
- Manage the schedule of 3-4 Technicians
- Process payments
- Help out at service counter at times
- Update customers if Technician is running late, change in schedule, etc.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Any warehousing experience is a plus
- An associate degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD skills
- Any experience with Excel is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and empathetic
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills, must work well with deadlines and interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing business
- Small team that feels like family
- Great and fun atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139385
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.