Are you a Customer Service / Data Service Associate with retail experience, looking for an office position? Are you a Customer Service / Data Service Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Data Service Associate, you will support the Data Services Department.
- Answer and direct calls from customers
- Take in sales quotes and enter into the system
- Greet and direct visitors
- Look up customer information, billing information, notes and documents
- Set up customer projects and billing
- Scanning documents
- Perform other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Open to experience within a customer service atmosphere, such as a retail environment
- High volume phone call experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy to learn company software
- Outgoing, friendly
- Detailed, organized
- Go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Promotions from within
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Data Service Associate: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140900
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.