Are you a Customer Service / Dispatcher who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you a Customer Service / Dispatcher who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville, WI area?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Dispatcher, you will work directly with customers and the Technical Service department.
- Schedule service calls via phone and online scheduler
- Dispatch to Service Techs to let them know of schedule changes
- Process service reports from all service calls and update accounts
- Maintain quotes
- Work with invoices and purchasing
- Reach out to customers to remind them of upcoming appointments scheduled or needing to be scheduled
- Verify inventory or pull parts when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service skills, ideally 3+ years
- Any purchasing experience is a plus
- Any invoicing experience is a plus
- Any experience with industrial supplies is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with computers
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Driven, eager and excited to succeed
- Must have a clear and pleasant phone voice
- Must be able to handle stress with a smile
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Education reimbursement
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Dispatcher position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138860
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.