Are you a Customer Service / Front Desk Associate who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Customer Service / Front Desk Associate who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Front Desk Associate, you will be working at the counter and assisting customers.
- Check in clients that are there for their appointments
- Take over the counter tax returns that need to be e-filed and then enter the data info into their tax system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Computer savvy to learn new programs/ software quickly
- Any experience/knowledge of TaxWise is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player must be willing to help wherever as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family-feel atmosphere
- Laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Gain experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Customer Service / Front Desk Associate position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137882
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.