Are you a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with customers? Are you a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative who is looking for a career with a growing company?
Our client is dedicated to helping their clients with home renovations. They provide personalized service with every order.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative, you will be the main point of contact between the customer, marketing and operations areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Take phone calls and website chats from customers
- Receive orders, answer questions on products, provide order status and the location of shipments
- Follow-up with customers to answer their voicemails and e-mails
- Process inbound orders taken from the a website and other sales channels
- Create quotes for customers
- Receive in inventory
- Respond to customers with any problems, concerns and questions regarding shipment dates, back orders, technical matters, stock levels, release and scheduling
- Communicate with vendors regarding backorders and shipment statuses
- Enter tracking numbers to complete drop-ship orders
- Attend sales meetings
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience over the phone
- Any experience in the transportation and/or building industry is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate around on the internet
- Must feel comfortable working between multiple computer screens simultaneously
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Customer service focused and strong relationship building skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle personalities through all situations
- Ability to work heavily with numbers and products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take good notes
- Self-starter, desire to take initiative and continue learning
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused in a fast- paced environment
- Must be adaptable to change
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
- Career oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team to work with
- Family-like environment
- Growing company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138571
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.