Are you Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 65 years and is a construction material supplier.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative, you will work in the showroom area at the counter and greet all walk in traffic.
- Answer phones
- Enter in orders and work with all new orders coming in over the phone or in person
- Work with payments
- Perform cycle counts in the showroom
- Help with year-end inventory
- Run daily reports
- Cash balancing
- Contact customers/contractors with any questions
- Any other office functions that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service, sales, or account management experience working with customers preferable in an office or showroom type setting
- Will consider customer service experience from a call center or experience working at the customer service desk from home improvement stores
- Excellent customer service skills
- Construction background or experiencing working with materials in the past is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Positive and a team player
- Must like working with people face to face
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Quick thinker and self-starter
- Willing to do whatever it takes to do the job
- Must like to work in a smaller, friendly environment
- Outgoing and laid back
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k)
- Growing business
- Casual fun work environment
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm, with some overtime during the busy season
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138832
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.