Are you a Customer Service / Intake Coordinator who is looking for a career opportunity doing very rewarding work? Are you a Customer Service / Intake Coordinator who is passionate about helping people?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Intake Coordinator, you will process applications and establish eligibility for specific assistance programs.
- Answer client and vendor questions of program eligibility, benefit levels and form of payment
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and then authorize payments
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience, ideally involving phone work is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who recently graduated with a degree in Sociology, Psychology or a related field
- Knowledge of utility and vendor business/collections processes
- Experience working for a non-profit is ideal
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations related to industry assistance programs is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must feel comfortable utilizing the internet
- Personable and excellent relationship building skills
- Extremely compassionate, patient and service oriented
- Excellent phone etiquette and phone skills
- Ability to stay calm in often times a chaotic and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for the greater good of people
- Rewarding work that can help save lives
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Intake Coordinator position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac and Beaver Dam, WI
Job ID: 139841
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.