Are you a Customer Service Manager who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, team environment?
Our client’s mission is to provide excellent customer service with honest and integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Manager, you will communicate with customers by phone, e-mail or face-to-face to provide product information and availability.
- Give customers estimated time of arrival for service and products
- Process payments and answer support/service questions
- Take customer work orders
- Document interactions with customers in reports for later summary and analysis
- Ensure that other employees are trained to understand customer service standards
- Manage the customer service staff
- Suggest improvements to customer service to higher management and staff
- Share the opinions and suggestions of the customers to the company so the company has feedback from its customers
- Complete hiring, training for new employees and manage customer service staff in best consumer service practices
- Complete budget tracking, process warranty claims and communicate with industry vendors/manufacturers
- Inventory management by ordering and receiving products
- Assist with other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Any company operations, budgeting or inventory management experience is a huge plus
- Industry related or experience working for an appliance company is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Peachtree or QuickBooks is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and empathetic
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills, must work well with deadlines and interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing business
- Small team that feels like family
- Great and fun atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138436
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.