Are you a Marketing Research Analyst who loves gathering information on trends? Are you a Marketing Research Analyst who loves working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged?
Established in 1934, and with 24 locations, our client is a leader in their industry!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Research Analyst, you will collect and report on member data to uncover trends.
- Diagnose marketing-technology problems and offer solutions
- Support marketing strategies and activities by assisting in the creation and execution of ongoing branding campaigns
- Evaluate member segments, market conditions, and competitor data
- Develop advertising, budgeting, and member communication recommendations
- Conduct market research, target marketing, demographic considerations, delivery channels, and media selection
- Maintain awareness of products and stay informed of new industry developments and potential products/services
- Produce promotional material and explore new avenues of business
- Assist with researching projects, special events (grand openings, new product launches, member advocacy training, and branding functions)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of marketing research experience
- 3+ months of credit union experience is helpful
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, market research or behavioral science is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- May travel to other locations (limited for meetings, seminars, conferences) so must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic, organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Mission statement that states they like to have fun!
- Slogan is “people helping people”
- Great work/life balance
- Company gives back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cafeteria / Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- And many more!
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Research Analyst position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138747
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.