Are you a Customer Service / Member Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Customer Service / Member Representative who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Representative, you will interact with members to uncover financial needs, provide solutions utilizing products and services available.
- Open and service deposit accounts for members or prospective members
- Close accounts as necessary
- Assist members with service needs, including wire transfers, payroll deduction and direct deposits
- Check and ATM requests and statement queries
- Assist members with successful resolution of questions or concerns relating to accounts
- Take loan applications, perform debt ratio/collateral analysis, obtain approval, close loan and complete files
- Customize protection solutions for lending products
- Address member questions about mortgage loans, commercial loans, credit cards and other services
- Promote and cross-sell based on member needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous lending experience from a credit union, bank or other financial institution preferred
- Would consider a teller with 1-2 years of experience
- Leadership experience is a plus
- May also consider a recent Finance/Banking graduate
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Computer literate must be able to keep up with communication while documenting and moving through different programs
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday 8:15am – 6:15pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Representative position: $21.00 – $22.00 / hr. + incentives to start later – based on experience
Location: Appleton areas and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140384
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.