Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who lives within 2 hours of Neenah, WI? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for calling customers to get updated address information and record the new address in their system.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service/phone experience, preferably in a high-volume service environment
- Ability to navigate on the internet
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Someone who has worked on multiple computer screens and programs in the past is highly preferred
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Must be okay working in a department that has metrics for number of calls and resolution time
- Must be quality minded and detailed orientated in a fast paced, very deadline driven environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must stay focused to get the job done in a timely fashion
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE – MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 138812
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.