Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be supporting the Customer Service Representatives with back office projects.
- Enter orders and make changes
- Update pricing spreadsheets
- Update orders for customers in the system with order cancellations, updates, shipments, etc.
- Order database management
- Complete all projects given to them to complete
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office experience or customer service/customer service assistant type of experience
- Any project or support type of experience is a huge plus
- Any data entry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy and must be able to toggle between multiple screens
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any SAP experience is highly preferred
- Friendly and strong customer service skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent listening skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am– 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION CAN START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE OR CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOTE MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139011
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.