Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties?
Our client is a food distribution company that has been in business for almost 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be first point of contact in a group of four people who answer approximately 65-70 calls per day from customers, technicians, corporate office, and employees.
- Transfer calls to appropriate person
- Take down any information on broken machines that comes in from customers and follow-up with technicians
- Enter service calls into software and enter the job as complete once technician says it is done
- Contact the technician to find out the status of a job if there has been no update
- Follow up with vendor representatives if machines are down
- Will use some math to figure quantities and enter into system
- Accounts receivable responsibilities may be added down the road to include data entry, reconciling inventory and completing cash reports
- Sort mail and assist with ordering office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience – may consider retail customer service with experience balancing drawers, making bank deposits, correcting overages and shortages
- Strong numbers and math capability
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint and Peachtree experience are pluses
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have initiative to follow-up with technicians and vendors
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, office closes at 3:30pm on Friday
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr. – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139610
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.