Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with customers over the phone? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who wants to work in a casual team environment?
Our client is a company in the recycling industry and has been in business since 1915.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will process bill of ladings for loads shipped to truck drivers and fax or scan and email the signed copy of bill of ladings to the customer/buyer.
- Calculate and data entry of loads received and unloaded daily
- Update purchase prices in computer monthly when received
- Filing accounts payable and receivables
- Receipt and print hard copies of purchase orders and enter into accounts payable
- Answer telephones
- Schedule daily pickups
- Prepare truck drivers paperwork for daily pickups
- Communicate with warehouse to set-up trailers with supplies for customer pickups or deliveries
- Request release numbers from customer/buyer when loads are ready to be shipped
- Enter information from purchase orders
- Weekly accounts payable check runs
- Calling vendors for equipment repairs
- Opening and closing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years experience working on the phone providing customer service from start to finish
- 2+ years of office assistant skills
- Experience coordinating loads to be shipped is strongly preferred
- Pricing experience is preferred
- Basic MSWD and basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Team player mentality to help with any duties as needed
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment with the ability to multi-task and switch gears quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Team environment
- Family owned company
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137166
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.