Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who has strong typing/data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for a position with a growing company and a great team of people to work with?
Our client is a growing company in an ever-expanding industry. They work with both residential and business customers to find solutions and implement world-class technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be supporting the technicians in the field as well as assisting customers.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers
- Pre-call customers regarding scheduling and installation requirements
- Close out internal jobs and auditing installations with the focus on quality and installation requirements
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments and verify appointments
- Import, export and track customer and employee data throughout multiple company software systems
- Provide software support and training for customers
- Work with internal and external customers to address any escalated concerns
- Maintain various records kept for tracking trending metrics
- Ensure that dealers are adhering to the company’s policies
- Conduct quality assurance checks and photo audits for dealers
- Maintain customer tracking and employee job completion systems
- Assist the human resources department with tracking attendance, training schedules and other status changes
- Assist with investigation reports and customer accusations
- Communicate and follow up on any escalated situation through completion
- Support quality assurance and adhere to important installation and payment procedures
- Work with managers and other operations support coordinators to ensure the field, customers and distribution branches are all supported properly
- Assist with administrative tasks during down times
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Any call center or technical experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and navigate through multiple screens
- Basic skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Strong typing and alpha numeric skills
- Top notch customer service and phone skills
- Must be able work with multiple personalities and stay calm and positive through all situations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt well to change, be flexible and a team player
- Strong work ethic and career oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain new experience and new skills to add to your resume
- Growing company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Training hours will be 8:00am – 5:00pm, regular hours will be 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137500
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.