Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides a service that helps save the lives of many community members and works hard to volunteer and give back to the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be providing customer service to donors during waits, donation, providing amenities to make donors comfortable and ensuring they feel appreciated/valued.
- Warmly greet and register donors, instruct them to complete appropriate paperwork and answer donor questions
- Greet guests/contractors and direct accordingly
- Monitor donors for any adverse post-donation reactions and summon assistance from the collection staff.
- Serve refreshments to donors and replenish the refreshments and cafe supplies
- Maintain a clean, neat setting in the cafe and take care of any housekeeping tasks indicated.
- Reschedule donors for future appointments prior to their departing
- Perform appointment reminder calls to donors at both donor centers and mobiles
- Monitor and submit supply order forms to purchasing agent
- Provide oversight to assigned volunteers
- Provide donors with information
- Assist with clerical and reception tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience and/or skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Must be warm and welcoming
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a high respect for confidentiality
- Team player
- Must have reliable transportation to go to different sites
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community involved company
- Numerous volunteer opportunities
- Excellent company mission
Hours: 30 hours per week, between 5:00am- 8:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $13.20 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138223
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.