Are you a Customer Service / Office Manager who has strong organizational skills? Are you a Customer Service / Office Manager who wants to be done with work every day at 3:00pm?
Our client is has been in business for 15 years and specializes in manufacturing metal products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Manager, you will enter orders received in, investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Get dimensions and shipping details of order
- Answer phones and customer inquiries
- Track incoming/outgoing shipments and update warehouse software
- Create inventory reports for bi-weekly meetings
- Create PO’s
- Communicate with manufacturers and customers regarding lead times, order confirmation, shipping, etc.
- Work with freight carriers and their 3rd party warehouse
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist sales staff
- Oversee 3 people
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience in logistics, shipping, supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, or inventory management
- Experience managing a small group of people is highly preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred
- Professional customer service skills, both via email and over the phone
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close-knit group
- Generous and flexible employer
- Employees birthdays recognized and celebrated
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Manager position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138357
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.