Are you a Customer Service / Parts Sales Coordinator who has top-notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills? Are you a Customer Service / Parts Sales Coordinator who looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Parts Sales Coordinator, you will take customer service calls regarding equipment, operational problems, trouble shooting and part identification.
- Create parts quotes for both manufactured and purchased parts
- Check in on customers monthly to see how things are going and if they need any assistance
- Sell and process parts orders and auxiliary machine orders
- Enter and maintain parts pricing in the system
- Initiate credit memos
- Prepare monthly customer mailers
- Keep customer data bases up to date
- Administer the return goods policy and procedures
- Assist with the setup of trade shows
- May have to attend trade shows and meet with customers at times
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience in a manufacturing, distribution, or warehouse environment
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales is ideal
- A technical background of both mechanical and electrical is ideal
- Ability to read engineering drawings is ideal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is ideal
- Associate’s degree is ideal
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Knowledge of an integrated manufacturing system is preferred
- Self-motivated and driven
- Top notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wellness incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Parts Sales Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138682
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.