Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives in or near Green Bay, WI? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position that offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the food industry with over 30 years of experience. They understand that their employees are essential to their success and offer great benefits & advancement opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for developing new relationships and strengthening existing relationships with customers.
- Take orders from customers
- Enter orders into the system
- Work with production and scheduling to find out what is needed, when it will be processed and when it will be shipped
- Schedule shipments
- Work through the order from the start to finish
- Solve any issues that arise to problem solve on the service side
- Will be the liaison between the customer and internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Logistics or transportation experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Experience in the food industry or manufacturing is a plus
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Tech savvy
- Very friendly and personable
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to handle customer issues, stay calm in stressful situations, relate to the customer and take care of the problem, get it resolved, handle upset customers at times
- Must have good common sense, understand how the process works from start to finish and that the role is crucial to making the business successful
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, work in a very fast paced environment, detailed, and accurate
- Ability to work in a smaller environment and work well with all different levels of people both internally and externally
- Must be willing to learn and be trained, moldable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with great opportunities down the road
- Well-established company with a great reputation
- Flexible schedules during the off-season
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 6:00pm, flexible to schedules
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – WILL WORK REMOTE BUT EVENTUALLY RETURN TO WORK IN OFFICE
Job ID: 138125
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.