Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the Hobart area?
Our client is an independent insurance agent’s office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be take incoming calls from existing/potential customers assisting them with their questions regarding their Medicare/Medicaid and prescription insurance policies.
- Answer questions regarding benefit coverage, explain the customers plan to them or even help them find a doctor that is covered under their plan
- Gather customer information for their database and assist in doing research to find out what insurance plan is best for them
- Complete insurance information research for each customer’s need
- Make appointments as needed (most everything is done over the phone)
- Confirm all forms and documents are filled out correctly
- Follow up with any missing information in the forms
- Build relationships with customers
- Gain referrals from customers
- Assist with any administrative tasks
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone with Medicare insurance experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has their Wisconsin Health and Life Insurance License
- Would also consider someone who has experience working with health insurance and is able to get their Wisconsin Health and Life Insurance license within 30 days
- Any medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with prescription drug coverage is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be detailed in your documentation
- Must be trainable, have the capacity to learn and retain information
- Must have phenomenal and top notch customer service skills
- Must always have a smile on your face
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information within HIPPA guidelines
- Must be able to work in a small company/office setting
- Must not be afraid to ask questions
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family owned business
- Company has true care and compassion for helping their customers and doing what is best for them
- Variety within the role, every day is different
- Employee bonuses
Hours: 20 hours per week December – September between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm and will work 40 hours per week in October and November
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Hobart, WI
Job ID: 138207
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.