Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a welcoming and friendly environment?
Our client specializes in cosmetology education.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working at the front desk, be the first impression for all calls and customers/students coming into the school.
- Answer two phone lines and retrieve phone messages
- Greet customers and students
- Confirmation calls daily
- Teach students proper guest handling procedures
- Open, close and balance cash drawer
- Keep reception area clean at all times
- Assist with retail inventory process
- Educate guests on promotions on both retail and services
- Upsell services and/or retail
- Attend staff meetings when directed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Must be okay with upselling
- Any sales experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Extremely friendly, pleasant attitude and excellent demeanor
- Strong multitasking skills and must work well under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very warm, welcoming and friendly environment
- Extremely supportive staff of leaders and mentors
- Enjoyable and fun culture
- Career driven mentality
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:30am – 9:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138252
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.