Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a laidback and friendly environment?
Our client is a manufacturer and wholesaler in the Neenah area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking orders via phone/e-mail and entering orders into the system.
- Answer customer questions via phone and e-mail
- Any miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- 2+years of experience where you worked on the phone with customers taking orders or answering questions is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable, easygoing and positive attitude
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Must have solid multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Easy going team/company
- Health insurance partially paid for by the company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138382
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.