Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take a high volume of incoming calls from customers.
- Take customers’ orders
- Answer customer calls regarding any questions, problems or concerns about company products
- Assist walk-in customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience from a business setting
- Call center experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new computer systems quickly
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and over the phone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 / hr. – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138409
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.