Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people and has strong relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career within the insurance industry?
Our client is an independent insurance agency that specializes in personal and business insurance as well as financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering any incoming calls and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Assist customers by answering questions and taking messages
- Direct customers to the person/agent they need to speak to
- Make changes to customer policies
- Talk with customers to find out their insurance needs
- Build and keep relationships with customers
- Research and generate quotes insurance companies
- Work with a variety of insurances such as auto, home and small business
- Re-rate policies and coverage as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have over the phone customer service experience
- Must have an interest in the insurance industry
- Any auto / home insurance industry experience is a huge plus
- Must either have your Property & Casualty license or be willing to obtain it (company will cover)
- Must be okay with suggesting products to customers
- Computer savvy with the ability to use multiple internet sites/screens and conduct research
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly and positive
- Must have a true compassion and care for the customer
- Must have a good memory
- Strong multitasking skills through multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Must have a desire to work and learn
- Strong decision making skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a position
- Relationship building opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Flex time
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience / licenses
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138434
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.