Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position with growth potential?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers calling into the call center.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from customers with any problems or concerns regarding machines
- Determine what issue the customer is having, create a support ticket and assign the ticket to the correct group for resolution
- Handle the customer issue from start to finish
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the ticket was completed
- Handle all customer dispute calls and direct them accordingly
- Daily entry into computer systems in order to maintain accurate customer records
- Process customer requests for changes, generate reports and access to mobile applications
- Work in the database and update records
- May also assist the other team members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of call center or customer service experience over the phone
- Must have solid customer service skills with great verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any basic understanding of technology that is relatable such as ATM technology or ATM systems management/operations is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with computers and have ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Energetic, driven and positive
- Must be very customer service focused and professional with each customer
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn on the job with a hands on training process
- Ability to meet deadlines and go with the flow in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Must be a forward thinker with the ability to think on your feet quickly
- Must take initiative and work well independently
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Short term disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
- Wellness program
Hours: Monday – Saturday 2 different schedules available between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138440
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.