Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service via inbound calls and/or emails.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer issues
- Complete, maintain and process all required paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Over the phone customer service experience is preferred
- Computer literate with the ability to learn complex programs
- Must have the ability to access and navigate multiple software applications in a Windows environment while simultaneously talking with the customer on headset
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment where you will work in pre-established timelines to meet metrics, goals and deadlines
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Ability to display patience, empathy and have strong listening skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
- Benefits offered to full-time employees
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between the hours of 7:00am – 7:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138449
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.