Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the liaison between customers and the company.
- Assist with purchase orders
- Entry of customer orders
- Manage part sales order backlog
- Handle customer requests and complaints via phone, fax or computer
- Inform customer of parts prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, order updates, etc.
- Check inventory and schedule shipment of customer orders
- Follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates
- Check and confirm, price/discount for customers
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing/delayed shipment
- Prepare various reports for management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of customer service experience working with the customer from start to finish
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with SAP is a plus
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Must have strong listening skills for details and not afraid to ask for necessary clarification
- Strong prioritizing and follow-through skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, possible overtime may be available
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.93 – $17.31 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138463
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.