Are you a Customer Service Representative who has phenomenal customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible team environment?
Our client specializes in water testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working at the front counter of their retail center, answer incoming calls and scheduling service or sales opportunities.
- Greet customers as they enter the showroom and assist them
- Scan and update customer information
- Follow up on phone calls to customers
- Create purchase orders for units and parts
- Enter sales orders for mail delivery or showroom pick up
- Order salt and schedule deliveries
- Make outbound phone calls to existing customers for service and delivery reminders
- Respond to prospective customer inquiries and schedule free consultations
- Test water samples and forward results to the appropriate department
- Assist with inventory
- Receive and handle customer requests and complaints
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Computer savvy
- Any experience with Sage or SAP is a huge plus
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible working environment
- Work hard/play hard mentality
- Well established company that continues growing
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138554
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.