Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives within driving distance of Madison, WI? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service and phone skills?
Our client has almost 70 years of experience and is a leading distributor and business service provider. They offer a wide range of products to their thousands of retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the liaison between the company and its current and potential customers.
- Handle approximately 50-60 outbound calls each day, leaving voicemails and sending e-mails with necessary information
- Follow a script for phone calls etc.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, promote call to action and properly direct any uncovered issues
- Seize opportunities to further build out customer profiles and identify additional sales opportunities
- Keep records of all conversations in call center database and adhere to metrics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Previous phone based experience using scripts is ideal
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to follow scripts
- Must be comfortable asking questions vs just assuming
- Strong problem solving skills to handle customer issues and complaints
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to be considered for other openings
- Great experience to add to your resume
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – POSITION CAN GO REMOTE AFTER TRAINING – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF MADISON, WI
Job ID: 138579
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.